Integrating Faith and Academic Excellence
We are excited that you are considering BCCS for the education of your children. For most families, visiting the school is the most important part of the decision-making process. Throughout the year, we host open houses for prospective preschool and kindergarten children and their families to tour the campus, meet with admissions representatives, and receive information on the enrollment process. You may also schedule a private tour by calling the office at 616-878-3347 or by filling out the form below. We look forward to meeting with you!
At Byron Center Christian School, we are committed to:
- Excellent teachers and staff - Attracting and retaining exceptionally qualified, gifted teachers and staff who model Christian living and thinking and who implement best practices in their classrooms.
- A rigorous curriculum rooted in God’s Word - Teaching in the context of a universe created by our God, informed by the Bible, with Jesus as the focal point, and presented from a Reformed perspective. Our teachers, relying on the Holy Spirit, integrate their faith, articulating its relevance to each subject.
- A Christian community - Partnering with parents and nurturing a positive relationship between the Christian home, church, and school.
- Inclusive education for all God’s children - Ensuring a school culture in which our love of God and love for each other are evident. We view each student as God’s child, created with unique gifts and abilities. We embrace and support children of all academic abilities.
- Responsible stewardship - Providing transparent financial oversight and accountability, and committed to a wise use of all the resources entrusted to us.
- Respect of individuals - Modeling an environment that respects the worth and dignity of others and promotes honesty and integrity.